Role & responsibility:
- Employee Director
- Member of the People and Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Risk and Compliance Committee (Proxy)
- Member of the Audit Committee (Proxy)
- Appointed by United Workers Union
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours-First Class), Monash University (2013)
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology (2008)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours – First Class), Monash University (2006).
Imogen has a background in industrial law and extensive experience in strategic leadership, strategy, and regulation and policy. She has worked for over five years in senior leadership positions in government and member-based organisations:
- Deputy Director, United Workers Union (2020 – ongoing)
- National Industrial Officer and General Branch President, National Union of Workers (2018-2019)
- Queensland State Lead, National Union of Workers (2016-2017)
- Chief of Staff, Office of the Hon. Grace Grace MP (2015).
Other Directorships / appointments are detailed in the Relevant interests and relevant duties register.