Role & responsibility:
- Employer Director and Deputy Co-Chair, Hostplus Board
- Co-Chair of the Special Investment Group
- Member of the Operations Committee
- Member of the Nominations & Board Renewals Committee
- Appointed by the AHA
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance, University of NSW
- Honorary Board member, Bundanoon Trust
Craig has had the following experience:
- Federal Member for Reid (NSW) (2013-2018) Senior governmental relationship management and engagement, including lobbyist on behalf of the hospitality industry.
- Minister for Small & Family Business, Industrial Relations, Deregulation. (2016-2017)
- Assistant Minister for Industry Innovation and Science. (2016)
- Assistant Minister for Multicultural Affairs. (2016)
- Chair House Economics Committee – oversight of RBA/ASIC/APRA. (2015- 2016)
- Joint parliamentary committee on Public accounts and Audit. (2013-2015)
- Advisor to the Laundy Hotel Group.
Other Directorships / appointments are detailed in the Relevant interests and relevant duties register.