Role & responsibility:
- Employer Director
- Chair of the Risk & Compliance Committee
- Member of the Audit Committee
- Appointed by the AHA
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Masters of Business Administration
- Graduate Member of AICD
- Director of the Australasian Gaming Council
David has been the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Tabcorp (a major gambling entertainment group listed on the ASX, employing more than 4,000 people) since June 2011, having joined Tabcorp in April 2010 as Managing Director - Wagering.
- Previously he was the Chief Executive Officer (South Africa) of Phumelela Gaming and Leisure Limited, the leading wagering operator in South Africa.
- His previous experience includes the development of casino, bookmaking and gaming opportunities for British bookmaking company Ladbrokes (formerly part of the Hilton Group Plc).
- David has extensive gambling industry experience, strategic and commercial acumen, retail and customer experience, and corporate governance and sustainability experience.
Other Directorships / appointments are detailed in the Relevant interests and relevant duties register.