With over 29 years of financial services experience, Kelly Cantwell is Group Executive – Administration & Services.
A strong negotiator with a member and employer services focus, Kelly is a valuable asset to the Hostplus leadership team.
Appointed in October 2016, Kelly plays a critical role by optimising the administrative capabilities of the fund; One of Kelly’s key functions is to build solid frameworks and infrastructure to manage internal and external stakeholders while driving outcomes to implement the overall strategic plan for the Fund.
Roles and responsibilities
Group Executive – Administration & Services
- Insurance product design, service delivery models and claims management
- To introduce improved business processes and structures to meet changing business needs
- To strategically manage, review and design the administrative operating model to ensure effective delivery of services in an efficient manner
- To oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational aspects of the Fund and manage information from and between the Fund and key service providers, both internally and externally
- To ensure administration and other services to the Fund are delivered in the most efficient, user-friendly and cost-effective way to meet member and employer needs and ensure the functional requirements are in line with fund policy, procedures and business objectives
Year of appointment
- 11 years’ experience with John Millett Independent Financial Advisors in key roles, including Fund Service Coordinator, Account Manager and Contact Centre Manager
- 15 years’ experience in previous roles at Hostplus, including a number of years as Group Executive